Saturday, January 31, 2015

Shark Tail And Cat Tale

Cats presumably like fish and here is a nice dinner look! We've tried the shark fin soup once and it wasn't as bad as expected. Same with the nails...

What makes it special: The water tattoos you are going to use

How long it lasts: It lasted about 15 minutes because I was late for a meeting so the moment I started putting my shoes on, I damaged the design on my thumbs. My bad.  

You need:
  • 3 kitties
  • Base coat nail polish
  • White nail polish
  • Top coat
  • Water stickers

To cook this look you need:
  1. Apply the base coat
  2. Apply two coats of white nail polish. Wait to dry.
  3. Meanwhile cut the water stickers into pieces so it can fit your fingers.
  4. Apply the water stickers according to the instruction. In my case I had to put the water sticker and press each piece for 30 seconds. 
Cat tip:
Use white nail polish because it will give better base for the water sticker. White makes good contrast.





No comments:

Post a Comment