Monday, February 2, 2015

Rainbow Kitties in February

The initial idea was to apply simple rainbow stickers. When I did the first nail, my pinky, it turned out that the stickers are too thick and the plastic doesn't curve well enough to stick to my nail. In addition this design looks okay but once on the finger it turns out the stripes are too wide and I could fit two nails on one sticker. I pressed for a couple of minutes and then I gave up.

What makes it special: The rainbow colours.

How long it lasts: About a day. The stickers I used were kind of crappy and their edges started to peel off on the very first day.

To make the rainbow colour you need:
  • 3 kitties
  • Rainbow stickers
  • Base coat
  • Nail polish in color different than those you already have on your rainbow
  • Top coat
  • Punch press - in my case I have a flower but I believe that other shapes like hearts, stars or simple dots will work fine too
  • Scissors (optional)
Steps:
  1. Apply the base coat. Wait to dry.
  2. With the punch press make your rainbow flowers. You need 10 flowers.
  3. (optional) you can cut these into two or keep them intact as a whole flower. I chose to cut them.
  4. Place the stickers on your nails. 
  5. Apply top coat, or even two layers of top coat because thе sticker's edges 





No comments:

Post a Comment