Thursday, November 12, 2015

Golden Fall (Story 2 of 2)

What makes it special: The combination of dark red (almost brown), glitter and more glitter. 

How long it lasts: Three days with me. Actually I ruined some nails the same evening I came with the design so I rescued some tops but Saturdays are great days for nail art so I did my nails with something new.

To cook this look you need:
  • Three kitties
  • All the products from Golden Fall  (Story 1 of 2)
  • Nail tape (and scissors)
  • Dark red nail polish
  • Top coat 
  • Copper honey glitter nail polish (optional)
  • Tweezers (optional)

Steps:
  1. Follow the steps from Golden Fall  (Story 1 of 2)
  2. Cut 4 pieces of nail tape per finger and put it on your nails forming small squares
  3. Apply the dark red nail polish
  4. With the tweezers remove the tape from each nail before the nail polish starts drying
  5. Immediately apply top coat and wait to dry
  6. (optional) Apply copper honey glitter on top of the top coat
  7. (very optional) you can apply one last layer of top coat at the end







No comments:

Post a Comment